A 66 m² seaside suite overlooking the Aegean Sea. In a serene location conveniently close to the beach, the suite harmoniously combines the best of both worlds; the privacy and tranquility with the bustling vibe of the luscious Mediterranean landscape. Offering inviting accommodation with modern amenity, the suite consists of a bedroom, en-suite bathroom with separated walk-in shower and toilet, a spacious lounge space with open plan kitchen, a large desk and a private furnished terrace. The bed has Tempur-Pedic mattress and pillows to fit any sleeper guaranteeing the most restful, therapeutic sleep. Our natural fabrics on sofas and chairs are all hand woven in Greece.
Walk down our stairs, cross the street and you're on the beach. Buy fresh fruits from the grocery store downstairs and the island’s most popular bakery for all kinds of delicious baked goods and pastries and have your breakfast on your terrace enjoying the stunning view. Take your meals at the restaurant below, or have it delivered to your terrace. Try the scenic eateries serving Greek cuisine (which Greeks call “taverna”), modern restaurants, coffee shops all around and nearby our suites to get you acquainted with the local gastronomy. Our Physiotherapy and Wellness Center is next door. Our team of qualified therapists offer a wide tailored range of remedial treatments to help you revitalize and relax.
• Up to 3 guests
• Panoramic sea view
• Private terrace with sea view
• 30-minute welcoming massage session
• Welcome with fresh fruits and local wild harvested sage for your tea
• Air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Bed with Tempur mattress and pillows for therapeutic sleep
• Lounge space
• Coffee maker
• Apple TV, Netflix
• Writing desk
• En-suite bathroom with shower
• Dining table
• Bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
• Hair dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• Housekeeping every other day
* Daily housekeeping can be arranged upon request with additional charge 5€ per extra day
• Safe deposit box
• Free Parking
• Airport Shuttle upon request (additional charge 15 €)
• Beach towels are available upon request (additional charge 5€ per person)
• Pets not allowed
* Please contact us for more information or to book our a la cart therapies.
* We provide water upon check in. We recommend you use bottled water for drinking, available in the grocery store downstairs. Short flight of stairs up to the second floor of the building.