A 35m² seaside suite overlooking the beach. In a serene location conveniently close to the beach, the suite harmoniously combines the privacy and tranquility with the bustling vibe of the luscious Mediterranean landscape. Offering inviting accommodation with modern amenity, the suite consists of a bedroom with sitting area, attached bathroom and a furnished terrace. The bed has Tempur-Pedic mattresses and pillows to fit any sleeper guaranteeing the most restful, therapeutic sleep. Our natural fabrics on sofas and chairs are all hand woven in Greece.
Walk down our stairs, cross the street and you're on the beach. Buy fresh fruits from the grocery store downstairs, walk 3 minutes to find the island’s most popular bakery for all kinds of delicious baked goods and pastries and have your breakfast on your terrace enjoying the stunning view. Take your meals at the restaurant below, or have them delivered to your terrace. Try the scenic eateries serving Greek cuisine (which Greeks call “taverna”), modern restaurants, coffee shops all around and nearby our suites, to get you acquainted with the local gastronomy. Our Physiotherapy and Wellness Center is next door. Our team of qualified therapists offer a wide tailored range of remedial treatments to help you revitalize and relax.
• Up to 2 guests
• Panoramic sea view
• Semi-private terrace with sea view
• 30-minute welcoming massage session
• Welcome with fresh fruits and local wild harvested sage for your tea
• Air conditioning
• Free Wi-Fi access
• Bed with Tempur mattress and pillows for therapeutic sleep
• Lounge space
• Coffee maker
• Writing desk
• En-suite bathroom with shower
• Dining table
• Bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
• Hair dryer
• Housekeeping every other day
* Daily housekeeping can be arranged upon request with additional charge 5€ per extra day
• Safe deposit box
• Free Parking
• Airport Shuttle upon request (additional charge 15 €)
• Beach towels are available upon request (additional charge 5€ per person)
• Pets not allowed
* Please contact us for more information or to book our a la cart therapies.
* We provide water upon check in. We recommend you use bottled water for drinking, available in the grocery store downstairs. Short flight of stairs up to the second floor of the building.